Stuffed Jalapeños | Erica Robbin
These are so addicting!
- 12 jalapeños (24 halves)
- 1 package (8 oz/226 grams) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, any variety, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (16 oz/1 lb) bacon, sliced (may cut again lengthwise)
- STUFFED JALAPEÑOS:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C).
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and garlic.
- Spread cheese mixture onto each jalapeño and wrap with bacon.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes until cheese is melted and bacon is to desired crispiness.
Attention cheese-lovers out there, today is National Cheddar Day! I love cheese, especially the sharp and white cheddar variety. You can stuff these jalapeños with any type you like. Be sure to check out some of my favorites below!
How are you going to celebrate today? If you make this recipe let me know in the comments below and learn more about the history of cheddar here!
Here are a few of my favorites which are great alone for snacking or in a dish: