Homemade Reese's | Erica Robbin
Easy and makes a great gift!
- 1 cube (1/2 cup) butter, may use salted depending on peanut butter, melted
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 package (12 oz) milk chocolate chips
- HOMEMADE REESE’S:
- Mix together melted butter, peanut butter, and powered sugar.
- Press into a 9×13 inch pan (a rolling pin works well for this).
- Melt chocolate chips in a separate bowl in microwave or over a water bath.
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture.
- Cut into squares of desired size (be sure to cut before freezing).
- Let set in freezer until hardened.
- Cut squares again and enjoy straight from the freezer. *If doubling, use a package of milk chocolate chips and a package of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Happy Valentines Day! These are also great any time of year!
*Some links may be affiliates which means I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase using them at no additional cost to you. If you choose to use them I would like to say thank you and I appreciate the support!