Homemade Croutons | Erica Robbin
Homemade croutons are so easy to make!
Have leftover bread or bread that is stale or dry? Make some croutons out of it!
- HOMEMADE CROUTONS:
- 6 slices of bread, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 C).
- Toss together bread pieces with oil, salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
*Some links may be affiliates which means I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase using them at no additional cost to you. If you choose to use them I would like to say thank you and I appreciate the support!