Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken | Erica Robbin
A savory meal with only 3 ingredients!
This yummy meal-sized portion of one my most popular pins on Pinterest, Bacon-Wrapped Chicken, as an appetizer. Basically the same thing, only a larger cut of chicken for a meal instead of an hors d’oeuvre. It’s so easy to prepare!
IngredientsBACON-WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tub Philadelphia’s Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 strips of bacon
DirectionsBACON-WRAPPED STUFFED CHICKEN:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 C).
- Cut each breast into thirds, horizontally.
- Spread cream cheese between each layer.
- Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon cross-ways, like the letter X.
- May make a few diagonal cuts into top of chicken and add a dollop of cream cheese in between center cuts for pretty.
- Bake for about 25-40 minutes until cooked through.