Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you’re going to love these!
Just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this recipe satisfies the soul, both a bit of sweet and salty, and highly addictive. You’ll find yourself getting another from the freezer.
They’re easy to make with just 4 ingredients, especially because it makes quite a few and doesn’t require an oven or stove.
Makes a great gift, great for bake sales, and fun to enjoy making around the holidays especially for Valentine’s Day and Christmas.
Homemade Reese's | Erica Robbin
Easy and makes a great gift!
- 1 cube (1/2 cup) butter, salted depending on peanut butter, melted
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 package (12 oz) milk chocolate chips
- HOMEMADE REESE’S:
- Mix together melted butter, peanut butter, and powered sugar.
- Press into a 9×13 inch pan (one you don’t mind getting a bit scratched from the knife), a rolling pin works well for this.
- Melt chocolate chips in a separate bowl in microwave or over a water bath.
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture.
- Cut into squares of desired size, typically 2×2 inches (be sure to cut before freezing).
- Let set in freezer until hardened.
- Cut squares again and enjoy straight from the freezer. *If doubling, use a package of milk chocolate chips and a package of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Happy Valentines Day! These are also great any time of year!