Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you’re going to love these!
Just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this recipe satisfies the soul, both a bit of sweet and salty, and highly addictive. You’ll find yourself getting another from the freezer. Especially if just eaten straight away, you’ll get this nice snap of chocolate layered along with creamy peanut butter base. So good!
They’re easy to make with just 4 ingredients, especially because it makes quite a few and doesn’t require an oven or stove.
Makes a great gift, great for bake sales, and fun to enjoy making around the holidays especially for Valentine’s Day and Christmas.
Homemade Reese's | Erica Robbin
Easy and makes a great gift!
- 1 cube (1/2 cup) butter, salted depending on peanut butter, melted
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 package (12 oz) milk chocolate chips
- HOMEMADE REESE’S:
- Mix together melted butter, peanut butter, and powered sugar.
- Press into a 9×13 inch pan (one you don’t mind getting a bit scratched from the knife), a rolling pin works well for this.
- Melt chocolate chips in a separate bowl in microwave or over a water bath.
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture.
- Cut into squares of desired size, typically 2×2 inches (be sure to cut before freezing).
- Let set in freezer until hardened.
- Cut squares again and enjoy straight from the freezer. *If doubling, use a package of milk chocolate chips and a package of semi-sweet chocolate chips.