I love homemade whipped cream. Between the light, fluffy texture and how you can control the sweetness and add any kind of flavoring you like, it’s a real treat. It’s great for any dessert, can be used it as an icing, and makes an especially delicious addition to coffee. It also goes by the name Chantilly cream or creme Chantilly.
Homemade Whipped Cream | Erica Robbin
Homemade whipped cream is surprisingly easy to make!
- 16 oz (1 pt/473 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 3-6 tablespoon granulated sugar (to taste)
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- May also use any extract or spice you desire such as raspberry, peppermint, rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc…
HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- Whip all ingredients together until light and fluffy.
4 responses to “Homemade Whipped Cream”
[…] recipe Homemade Whipped Cream, divided in […]
[…] that have the look of biscotti. I made the decorative flowers out of gum paste and used bit of Homemade Whipped Cream for some of the piping […]
[…] enjoy this recipe with either a small or generous dollop of whipped cream (see recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream, you can whip the cream without any added sugar since apple ciders and juices can be so sweet. I […]
[…] I didn’t have any regular dairy milk on hand so I used vanilla almond milk and topped it off with Homemade Whipped Cream. […]