I love homemade whipped cream. Between the light, fluffy texture and how you can control the sweetness and add any kind of flavoring you like, it’s a real treat. It’s great for any dessert, can be used it as an icing, and makes an especially delicious addition to coffee. It also goes by the name Chantilly cream or creme Chantilly.
Homemade Whipped Cream | Erica Robbin
Homemade whipped cream is surprisingly easy to make!
- 16 oz (1 pt/473 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 3-6 tablespoon granulated sugar (to taste)
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- May also use any extract or spice you desire such as raspberry, peppermint, rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc…
HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- Whip all ingredients together until light and fluffy.