Mini Pizzas | Erica Robbin
These mini pizzas are so simple to make!
- 6 English muffins (12 halves)
- 1 jar (18 oz/510 grams) pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cheese, shredded, any type
- Toppings of choice, I like sliced jalapeños
- MINI PIZZAS:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C).
- Layer sauce, cheese, and toppings onto each muffin half.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and muffin is crispy.
Happy National Pizza Day! Let me know if you make these and what your favorite toppings are! And be sure to check out some interesting facts about pizza here.