Strawberry Compote | Erica Robbin
This is great served over ice cream or as a filling in layered cakes.
- Splash almond extract or tea bag of choice (optional)
– 3 cups strawberries, chopped or sliced
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1. Bring strawberries and sugar to boil.
2. Cook until just soft, leaving color to remain, infuse tea bag as desired.
3. Strain out liquid as desired, may lightly puree.
4. Add almond extract as desired.
*Some links may be affiliates which means I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase using them at no additional cost to you. If you choose to use them I would like to say thank you and I appreciate the support!