Strawberry Compote | Erica Robbin
This is great served over ice cream or as a filling in layered cakes.
- 3 cups strawberries, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Splash almond extract or tea bag of choice (optional)
- STRAWBERRY COMPOTE:
- Bring strawberries and sugar to boil.
- Cook until just soft, leaving color to remain, infuse tea bag as desired.
- Strain out liquid as desired, may lightly puree.
- Add almond extract as desired.
Let me know what you top over with this one in the comments below!
One response to “Strawberry Compote”
[…] 1 recipe Strawberry Compote […]